Are you going to Quilt Market Houston?!
If so, you can find Clover at booth #350. Stop by and visit our demonstrators to learn all about our new Clover products.
- Tassel Makers & Handy Thread Twister
- Press Perfect
- Wedge Iron, Mini Wonder Clips, Create-a-Pincushion
- Jumbo Crochet with Fabric
- Nancy Zieman Notions
- Best Premium Machine Needles
Be sure to stop by the Clover Booth!
If you have a chance, stop by one of our workshops to learn more about our most popular tools.
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Hand Embroidery for Home Dec: Room 351 C | 8-9:30am
From vintage to modern, hand embroidery is an enduring needlecraft. Work with Clover’s markers, hoops, needles, threaders, and scissors, and learn to build a great embroidery program for your shop.
Wool on Wool Felted Centerpiece: Room 351 A | 8-9:30am
Baste your wool pieces onto the wool base by using Clover’s Needle Felting Program—no need for pin basting or adhesives
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Tassel Makers: Room 352 C | 8-9:30am
Clover’s Tassel making tool helps to make this popular embellishment fast, fun, and consistent and uses threads you may already have in stock
Monday, October 21, 2016
Create a Pin Cushion: Room 352 C | 8-9:30am
Using Clover’s Create-a-Pincushion you can make many interchangeable pin cushions—great opportunity to showcase specialty fabric or needlework.
Classes begin October 27. If any of these workshops interest you but have not yet had the chance to sign up: You have the option of On-Site Class Enrollment Hours include:
- Sunday, October 30: 3 – 6pm.
- Monday, October 31: 7:30am – 6:30pm
- Tuesday, November 1: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 2: 7:30am – 8:30pm.
- Friday, October 29: 9:30am- 6pm
- Saturday, October 30: 9:30am- 6pm
- Monday, October 31: 9:30am – 4pm
On-Site Enrollment Hours:
- Thursday, October 27: 3 – 6pm
- Friday, October 28: 7:30am – 7pm
- Saturday, October 29: 7:30am – 6pm
- Sunday, October 30: 7:30am – 6pm
- Monday, October 31: 7:30am – 3pm