This is a wonderful decor item to spark up a dull sofa or use as an overlay on a table. The yo-yo design provides lots of texture. Bring this traditional technique into your contemporary lifestyle.
- Color A: 2 1/3 yd
- Color B: 1 1/4 yd
- Color C: 1 yd
- Color D: 3/4 yd
- Color E: 1 1/2 yd
- Color F: 1/2 yd
- **Note: The layout illustration shows the fabric placement.
- Jumbo Yo Yo Maker (Art No. 8708)
- Large Yo Yo Maker (Art No. 8701)
- Quilting thread for yo yos
- Thread to match the fabric for sewing yo yos together
- Make yo yos following the instructions in the package.
- Using the Jumbo Yo Yo Maker (Color A: make 36, Color B: make 15, Color C: make 10)
- Using the Large Yo Yo Maker (Color D: make 36, Color E: make 96, Color F: make 24)
- Follow the pattern below.
**Note: You can set the yo yo maker directly on to the fabric and cut around the disk or you can pre-cut squares. Cut 8 ½” squares for the Jumbo Yo Yo and 4 ½” squares for the Large Yo Yo, set the yo yo disk and plate on the square, then trim to the disk.
Follow the layout illustration using thread that matches the joining yo yos. A whip stitch centered on the yo yos to be joined is all that’s needed. No backing or batting is required.
**Note: The border jumbo yo yos were added after the body was complete.
Learn more about our Quick Yo Yo Makers: