Make a sensation at each place setting on your feasting table, or add an ornament hanger for placing on your tree.
- Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker X-Small (Art. No. 8702)
- Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker Small (Art. No. 8700)
- Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker Large (Art. No. 8701)
- Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker X-Large (Art. No. 8703)
- Clover Quick Yo-Yo Maker Jumbo (Art. No. 8708)
- Poly Stuffing
- 1 Star and Seed Bead per tree
- 1 package of Clover Gold Eye Needles (Art. No. 236)
- Quilting Thread
Make 1 x-small yo-yo. String a star bead and a seed bead to the gathered side of the yo-yo. Tie off and set aside.
Make 2 small yo-yos (one will be stuffed). To stuff the yo-yo bring gathers together and place a small amount of stuffing into the center of the yo-yo. As you tie off be sure to stitch through the center of the stuffing to secure it in place.
Follow Step 2 as you make 2 large, 2 x-large and 2 jumbo yo-yos. Remember to lightly stuff one of each size.
Using an extra long needle, string the yo-yos through the centers in the following order starting from the base of the tree:
- 1 jumbo yo-yo gather side down,
- **(all remaining yo-yos gather side up),
- 1 stuffed jumbo yo-yo,
- 1 extra large yo-yo,
- 1 stuffed x-large yo-yo,
- 1 large yo-yo,
- 1 stuffed large yo-yo,
- 1 small yo-yo,
- 1 small stuffed yo-yo
- yo-yo with the star to complete the tree.
Go back through to the base of the tree with the needle and thread and tie off to secure all yo-yos in place.
(Optional) Add an ornament hook behind the star for a tree decoration.
The tree is easy to make and a great way to involve the kids in holiday decorating.